Dehumidifier Services in Wenatchee, WA

Don’t endure a humid house all summer. Call us at 509-662-6262 to have your dehumidifiers repaired in Chelan County.

Are you under the misconception that your air conditioner will completely remove excess humidity from your house? While an AC system can cool your house and make it feel somewhat less humid, you need a dehumidifier to truly remove the humidity. To install a dehumidifier in your house, call our experts at Patriot Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Inc. We offer straightforward pricing for all of our services in Wenatchee, WA.

Is the air in your house clean? Contact us to learn about our air cleaner and filtration services.