Electrical Outlet Repair & Replacements in Wenatchee, WA

Keep your electrical outlets functioning and up to code. Call us at 509-662-6262 for electrical outlet replacements in Chelan County.

Do you have the right types of outlets in your house? And are they working correctly? If not, your house could be at risk for a fire and other electrical hazards. Whether you need GFCI outlets installed, AFCI receptacles repaired, electrical switches replaced, child proof outlets inspected, or USB outlets added to your Wenatchee, WA house, you need a trained professional to do the work. Call our electricians at Patriot Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Inc. to do the work. We offer same-day services.

Does your electrical panel need to be replaced? Contact us for electrical panel repair & replacement services.