Electrical Panel Repair & Replacements in Wenatchee, WA

Protect your house with electrical panel repairs and replacements. Call us at 509-662-6262 for services in Chelan County.

Your electrical panel is the key to keeping your electrical system working properly. If your entire panel is malfunctioning and you need electrical panel repairs or a replacement, you need to call in the pros as soon as possible. These circuit panels can not only leave you without electricity if they break down – they can also put you at risk of fire. When you need electrical panel upgrades or repairs, call Patriot Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Inc. for appointments in Wenatchee, WA. We offer same-day appointments!

Are your lights flickering? You could need repairs. Call us for wiring repair and replacement services in Chelan County.